Sunday, March 13, 2016

Gluten-Free Baking Made Easy by BELLA Gluten-Free

I am ready to share the treasures I discovered at the Natural Products Expo West now that my feet stopped aching and my head has cleared from the dull sound of 65,000 people talking all at one time. I approached the Expo very differently this year. 

Every year I race to find out what new products the big GF companies have and during the exploration, I find some new GF companies. This year I decided to reverse the process and seek out the new, up and coming GF companies. I love the GF world and really want to focus on helping it grow. 

I uncovered some great finds, which I will blog about this week. I went with my sister, who is also GF, and we have some favorites. Since my sister and I are also dairy-free, we couldn't try everything,but many companies were kind enough to send us home with mixes,etc,so we could test them. 


We were fascinated with BELLA  Gluten-Free Cup-To-Table in Minutes. 
Mary Capone. the owner and creator of the company has ingeniously come up with a way to package spectacular testing GF baked goods so that we can bake with ease. 


Cup-To-Table In Minutes
With a few simple steps you can have wonderful tasting baked goods!
Skip the measuring of multiple flours and dry goods and just add butter of choice, milk of choice and an egg and you are on your way to eating great treats. 


Bella Gluten-Free


The company was started in 2010 by Mary Capone . Her story below is from their webpage

Diagnosed with celiac disease, our founder, Mary Capone combines her gluten-free mastery with her love of the kitchen to create scrumptious gluten-free, allergen-free cuisine. Mary is a cookbook author, and nationally known instructor of gourmet gluten and allergen-free foods. As a celiac chef with celiac kids, Mary has designed mixes that not only have great taste and texture but include plenty of healthy ingredients as well.

Bella Gluten-Free™ is created in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
                                                         products are 100% natural
                                                         non-GMO
                                                         allergen-friendly baking mixes 

No comments:

Post a Comment