eZG's delightful pumpkin bread will fill your home with the aroma of the holiday's.
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup potato starch (not flour)
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup of apple sauce or canola oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 can of organic pumpkin
chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place sugar and applesauce (or oil) in mixing bowl and blend.
- Add eggs and beat well
- Mix together flour mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk
- Add flour mixture to liquid mixture and blend
- Add pumpkin and hand mix until blended.
- Add optional ingredients and stir
- Put mix into a bread pan, lined with parchment paper or well oiled.
- Bake at 350 for 50 -60 minutes.
- When the bread is done, remove as soon as possible, and place on cooling rack.