Thursday, April 16, 2015

Kitchen Chaos Continues

April 16, 2015

Yesterday it was decided that all the flooring downstairs needs to be replaced because of water damage. 
Water Damage On The Floor Near the Kitchen Sink




 I converted the dining area into a make-shift kitchen which was working as well  as one would expect a small, area filled with tables and hot plates to work.

My Office Is Now A Kitchen Mess
Since all the flooring is being pulled up, I had to decide what to do with the kitchen things I have been using. Some things got boxed up and added to the many boxes in the garage. Others are now a bunch of kitchen items stacked on tables in my office. This really helps the creative process. LOL

We are told this could take another few weeks. 
Today, the flooring is being torn out and they will start rebuilding the cabinets.

What next you ask? Truthfully, I hope a fabulous new kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment