Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gluten-Free Pita Bread by Toufayan Bakeries

This year's Expo was a very different experience for me. I got to share the experience with my 2 sisters. It was their first time there and they were like 2 kids in a candy shop. Linda is dairy-free and testing out living gluten-free. Chris and her husband are gluten-free and dairy-free so being able to see all the possibilities and try the food was such a great experience.

Early on in the day I decided to slow down and let the day flow. I had my handy list of "must see vendors" but seeing the Expo through the eyes of my sisters really keyed me on what is important to my clients and readers. NEW PRODUCTS and POSSIBILITIES.

This year I mainly focused on new gluten-free companies and new products from some of my favorites.

MY FAVORITE NEW  PRODUCT this year is Toufayan Bakeries gluten-free pita bread.
These tasty treats were filled with flavor and had a wonderful crunch.These chips satisfy the urge to  have delicious crunchy food snacks. I didn't have the opportunity to taste the gluten-free wraps because the snow storm on the East Coast  prevented product from getting to the Expo but the Pita Chips were great.

"The Toufayan family has taken its 85 year history of making pita bread, and created the first gluten free pita chip that tastes great. Toufayan’s Gluten Free Pita Chips are Vegan, Non GMO, Oven Baked and are All Natural, with no Cholesterol or Trans-Fats. Our Gluten Free Pita Chips also have a uniquely crunchy texture with a taste the entire family will love. Like our original pita chips, Toufayan Gluten Free Pita Chips are “Scoop-Able”, specially shaped to scoop up the goodness of your favorite dips."




Toufayan Bakeries Gluten-Free Pita Chips

"Like our regular wraps, Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps use only top quality, wholesome ingredients. They are naturally cholesterol free and trans fat free. True to the original traditions, we hearth bake each wrap to perfection so they are convenient and versatile.They are moist, delicious and nutritious, Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps are great for breakfast, lunch or afternoon snacking"


Toufayan Bakeries Gluten-Free Pita Wraps








No comments:

Post a Comment