Monday, July 28, 2014

Gluten-Free Living 101: A Step by Step Guide is Here!

Four and a half years ago I started to do research about gluten. After I learned the basics, I continued to research every aspect of gluten I could. Though the conversation about gluten was limited to Celiac disease and a few other disorders, I could sense the movement towards understanding the far range connections to gluten and illness.
Gluten-Free Living 101: A Step by Step Guide

As I became well versed in how to live a gluten-free lifestyle, Dr. Cynthia Costa, D.C. suggested I take all this knowledge and  write a book. Who know it would take 2 1/2 years to complete that task. 

The original version of the book was an accumulation of all I had learned about gluten and was 100's of pages long. As I stared down at the first draft of the book, I knew I did not want to  publish another lengthy book that would take weeks to read and longer to digest. 

Dr. Costa had also suggested I become a gluten-free consultant (coach), which I did. Working with my clients and blogging with other gluten-free people, I began to understand the difficulties people faced when trying to learn how to live a gluten-free lifestyle. 

I set out to create a way to streamline the process. My new book, Gluten-Free Living 101: A Step by Step Guide, makes the process of learning how to live gluten-free simple. 



Gluten-Free Living 101: A Step by Step Guide covers all the things you need to know about living gluten-free:
 
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: Educating Yourself

CHAPTER 2: Gluten-Related Medical Information

CHAPTER 3: The Emotional Journey
 

CHAPTER 4: Living Gluten-Free

CHAPTER 5: Cross Contamination

CHAPTER 6: Eating Out

CHAPTER 7: Baking Basics


CHAPTER 8: Recipes

CHAPTER 9: My Favorite Things

Thank you all for being a part of my  journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment