Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Am Back and Posting

Good Morning,
I have been helping  dear friends pack and move this week. My body is tired and achy from the experience yet I enjoyed being able to help. I especially enjoyed spending so much time with my friends. Their new home is lovely - filled with life yet peaceful and serene. I am happy to be a part of such a great transition. 

Of course spending so much time with them meant not spending time with you. I just realized I have not posted since April 4th, 9 days ago. I have tried to keep up on Facebook and Pinterest though.  

You can read about Wertherly Caramels, a simple way to peel garlic, what is in your fridge, PF Chang voted #2 Gluten Free restaurant in the country and more on Facebook

My favorite new recipe on Pinterest is by Earth Balance, Kale Salad with Curried Peanut Sauce. 
Please use gluten-free soy sauce. 

 
 ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment