Saturday, March 22, 2014

Snackle Mouth - Closing Comments about the Expo

Going to the Natural Products Expo West has been a long journey rather than a destination this year. I was determined to pass on as much information as I could to those who could not attend. I did not realize how much work it would be when I made this commitment to you and myself.

While I am at the Expo, I start to divide the companies in to necessities vs. interesting vs. not interested. This year there were endlessness aisles of quinoa, rice, popcorn, potato chips, garbanzo bean snacks, nuts, kale chips - you get the picture. Though they are all gluten-free, they are not why I am at the Expo. I am there to get educated and see all the new and exciting products. So please know there are many gluten-free snacks out there that I have not posted about.   

Posting about the products has forced me to review every company I thought I was interested in, and evaluate how important they are in the scheme of things. Posting product information is a labor of love so I hope it help you.

I left the must amusing product until last.

                                        Snackle Mouth




I am a sucker for quirky, artistic, outlandish, inventive ideas. Snackle Mouth is just that. Their products are really, really good tasting. They come in small bags, so they can be packed for lunch, etc. The packaging gives them such a fun vibe that no one needs to know they are gluten-free.

"When we set out to produce a fun new natural snack food, the proposition   was a little mind boggling but here’s how we created Snackle Mouth®.

  • Certified Gluten-Free
  • Non-GMO Canola Oil
  • Organic Blue Agave
  • Combine All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Mix in the Best Nuts We Could Find
  • NO Refined Sugar, NO Trans-Fats, Low Glycemic
  • Cool new name, Snackle Mouth®
  • Most Fun Package Design on the Planet
  • End Result, Great Tasting SUPERSNACK Clusters"

Flavors: 
Salty Chocolate
Bacon Maple
Almond Peanut Cranberry
Almond Berry
Almond Pecan Maple


I promise this is the last post about this Expo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment