Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Alternatives to Prescription Medicines?

Yesterday a friend of mine died from liver cancer. He was diagnosed only 4 months ago. He had been on HIV medicine for many years and his oncologist suggested this could have been the cause of the cancer. One will never know for sure.
 

The point is  that most of us do not have anything as serious as HIV and can find alternatives to prescription medicines. OUR LIVER has to process all the chemicals we put in our bodies. It is worth searching alternative options.  Do we really need Advil, etc for that headache. 

Talking  to an alternative medical care provider can help you find out if there are other options for you.

I was diagnosed with a Thyroid issue 22 years ago. At the time the doctor did not know it was Hashimoto's and I did not know there may have been a natural supplement that could have helped rather then Synthroid. It was not until 5 years later that another doctor told me I probably did not need the Synthroid but it was too late now to get off of the thyroid medicine, since my thyroid was now dependent on it. To this day I still feel angry that I have to take this medicine.Ask questions and look for other choices whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment