Friday, March 18, 2016

BraziBites- Yum

Cameron and Junea found a way to share their favorite food memories from their homeland, Brazil and share it with us. 
Cameron and Junea Founders of BraziBites

Junea shares:    The Family Recipe

It’d been four years since I’d moved to the U.S. to be with my husband Cameron, so I called my mother in Brazil and asked for our family recipe. She was excited and quick to share the family secrets that made “the perfect cheese bread.” Cameron and I made our first batch in our home kitchen that summer.



BraziBites: Gluten-Free


My husband came with me to the Expo one day. We had been there for several hours and it was hot and crowded. He had begun to regret his decision to come see what all the fuss was about, when we stopped at the BraziBites booth. One "bite" of these amazing treats and all doubt was gone. He turned to me and said, "These made the whole day worth while."

Go to the website at Find Us to see if BraziBites are selling near you. 

BraziBites are naturally gluten-free, non-GMO , sugar-free,100% natural, no trans fat but do contain dairy. They can be found at Whole Foods, so next time you are there, give then a try.

You may have seen this product on Shark Tank last November, I know I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment