Friday, November 28, 2014

Barilla: Gluten-Free Pasta

My daughter recently suggested we try Barilla's Gluten-Free Pasta that she found in a store in Los Angeles. I could not find it in Orange County until a new store, called Wholesome Choice, opened in Laguna Niguel. I purchased the GF spaghetti and the GF elbow pasta. Barilla's also has GF Penne and GF Rotini pasta.

I am very happy to say, it is now my "go to" gluten-free pasta. It has a pleasant taste that mimics gluten pasta. It's texture is firm. It holds up to reheating much better than the standard rice pasta also. And that's not all:
Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta: Certified GF, No GMO, Dedicated Facility


Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta is Certified Gluten-Free, Produced in a Dedicated Gluten-Free Facility, and No GMO ingredients.
Ingredients: Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Mono and Diglycerides.

This is well worth a try!

Go to http://www.barilla.com/gluten-free-pasta for information and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment