Friday, January 29, 2016

Simply Real Foods Market

 I have been hearing a lot of talk about online healthy food markets and decided it was time to check them out. I have friends who have recommended food sites but I have not used them yet to review their services. 

I am one of those people who likes a hands on approach to shopping but saving money and easily finding products intrigues me.  I am also lucky enough to live in a community that is surrounded by wonderful healthy food store options but that is not always the case for so many communities, where healthy food options are difficult to find. And finding allergen friendly foods can be even more difficult in some places. So shopping online at stores created specifically for healthy foods has a great appeal. 

I spent  quite a bit of time searching several sites. They carry a good variety of products and brands.The idea of paying a fee for the privilege of spending my money on an online food site, such as Thrive Market, doesn't sit with me well.  I found that no food site had all the items I use but between them all I could find what I was looking for.  I checked out several other sites and liked  Simply Real Foods Market the best. It had the majority of items I was comparing and also appeared to have the best pricing. 


SimplyRealFoods,com

Simply Real Foods is the kind of business that makes you feel "at home" immediately. The warm and easy to use website does a good job of represented the care and understanding this company has. This company was started by a dedicated mother and business woman, whose daughter has special dietary needs. After years of shopping at multiple stores and online sites to fill her grocery list, she decided to take charge of her families "Food Destiny" by creating an online site that is visually beautiful and easy to use. 

Simply Real Foods sells natural and organic, non-GMO foods at wholesale prices, and delivers them directly to your doorstep. 

1. The website is easy to find and even easier to move through. 
2. There is NO Membership fee. It is a member services organization. 
3. Prices appear to be 15%-20% lower then the local stores and even lower when an item is on sale. 
4.  Simply Real Foods has sliding scale prices for shipping, below is an example. 
    
Orders $150+ = FREE
Orders $100 - $149 = $4.95
Orders $50 - $99 = $9.95
Orders less than $50 = $19.95
5. Check out the Facebook page for sells and promotions. 

Please check it out and help this wonderful woman, help us, make food shopping a fun and easy experience. 
PLEASE give feedback in the comment section and share your experiences with these online food sites, if you have used them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment