Monday, May 18, 2015

Still Not Feeling Well!

Today marks the beginning of the 4th week of me feeling yukky. It has been almost 5 years since I have felt so sluggish, tired, and just not well. I have been researching construction materials and gluten, so I can blog about it but my energy is low and it will take some time.

If for some crazy reason I am ever tempted to eat gluten this is a painful reminder of how I used to feel. For that matter, if I was willing to be glutened, you can bet it would not be from breathing in construction dust. It would be from sitting down at a lovely Italian restaurant, eating a pasta dish, lots of Italian bread with real butter and an Italian pastry for dessert.  A person can dream.

http://www.pasqualesnc.com/dinner-pasquales-italian-restaurant-waynesville-nc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment