Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gluten May in Your Kid's Art Supplies

One of my favorite things to do with my daughter when she was young was arts and craft projects. We dabbled in drawing, sculpture, ceramics, painting and so much more. I chose children's art supplies in hope that they would have less chemicals etc. but never once did I stop to think about gluten or dairy being in the art supplies. I was shocked to find gluten and sometimes dairy is in many children's products. 
Gluten can be found in kid's art supplies.


Since I have skin reactions to gluten, I am now aware of what is in these things. This is why I wrote is "Is Gluten Hiding in Your Kid's Things?" This book has a detailed list of the  many unusual places you may find gluten and other allergens in your kid's things and it is not just art supplies.


















Photo by Da Vinci Creative Kid's

No comments:

Post a Comment