Monday, May 5, 2014

Favorite Gluten-Free Magazines

May 5, 2014
I woke up this morning  to a soft, cool spring breeze blowing in from the window The birds were chirping as if to say, thank God the weather has changed. The strange thing is, here in Southern California, it is not the brutal winter we are happy to see move out, it is the extreme 95 plus temperatures, the 20-30 mile an hour winds and the dry, dry air. And yet I am so grateful to live here.

I have been creating a recipe section for the book and most of the recipes have been winter oriented.  The crazy heat wave that came to visit for the last week now has me thinking about lighter, more refreshing meals. So when I woke up this morning to 58 degrees and damp air, I found myself caught between warm, cozy stews and the beautiful summer recipes that I have been reading about in all the new editions of the GF magazines. 

I am curious:
Which are your favorite gluten-free magazines and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment