Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Food Hangover, Anyone?

Anyone suffering from a holiday food hangover? I am!




I have spent the last 3 months either on a cleanse or eating like I was on a cleanse. So to go from that to Thanksgiving was a bit shocking to the system.
I woke up today feeling sluggish and a bit drugged. Since I do not drink or do drugs, my guess is it is the foods I have been enjoying (a little too much)

The 4 day holiday weekend is over but the season has just begun. My husband and I have social plans spread throughout the next month. So I, for one,  plan to spend this week eating salads, lots of veggies, simple proteins and avoid a lot of heavy carbs, in order to prepare for what is coming up next. 

How do you survive the holiday food fest?

No comments:

Post a Comment